Sunday 26 May 2013

Yep Back in Bizz

Ahhhhhhhh yes 2.2 litres of fresh love for my gearbox/transaxel 



Just drinking it in imagine how you would feel not having a drink for 10 months?



Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just between you and me, I sold my CBR 1000 in February and haven't ridden for 3 months so just quietly in the back ground things will slowly start taking shape.


Spin baby spin try to get 10 hours running in to bed in brushes. 




Well after 3 and a bit week,s work has begun again and will continue with out too many more interruptions. The shed is almost set up but that can evolve over the next month or so, now here's the control centre with just about all I need to complete the job, tool wise.


Yep that peskie new trans-axle and CV joint been looking at me for 5 weeks reminding me I need to get my act together. IN!


Two new solid sate relays 100 volt DC and 70 amp sitting on top of the heat sink, one will drive the DC-DC converter from a switch in the cab the other will drive the hot water for the demister


All four wheels off the ground for easy access to complete the battery box and cabling


Yes darling I have not forgotten hopefully you will be ready for summer


the gear box is ready for a fresh drink of Trans Oil


Thanks so much for your interest there will be plenty of updates coming in the near future

Cheers Rob



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are doing a very interesting job out there - anxious to see the outcome.

    good luck mate..

    ReplyDelete