Saturday 14 January 2012

The Fiddly Bits

 

Indicator wires drilled into headlight nacelle and sealed will rubber gromits  


Rear guard bracket again with rubber gromits in the guard to reduce stress on the fibre glass


Bracket bolted to frame, still to be trimmed to shape





Oh yeh the birds nest, don't panic I'm picking up new wire for a new loom this Wednesday at the electric car club. 




For interest here is association bumper sticker giving the wed address. Check it out I believe they have been going for nearly 30 years




Lower bracket for guard. My wife tells me I don't include enough distance shots of the bike or enough information when I update. So next update, in about a 4 days will include more distant shots of the bike and for information, well I'm more of  a visual kind of person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment